Some contributions to opensource projects on GitHub, as of 2017-12-14 06:47:14 +0800:
- [emoji-for-jekyll PR #12] Emojify excerpts
- This patch also processes emojis included in excerpts in the home page.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #55] Check for nils, convert to DateTime before comparing
- This compares
Date(YYYY-MM-DD only) and
Timefields by doing a
to_datetimefirst (if possible) so the comparison doesn’t fail for custom sort date fields. It also checks for
nils since comparing it to e.g. a
Timewould also fail.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #54] Feature: sticky posts
- This adds a
sticky_firstoption which makes posts tagged
sticky: trueappear before all other posts. Within the set of sticky posts, the sort order specified by the user (e.g. reversed, based on other fields, etc.) is still retained.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #53] Generate at least one page, issue #52
- In cases where there are no posts (fresh site) or all the posts are hidden, no
index.htmlis generated at the document root, leading to 404 errors from many/most hosting providers. This patch makes paginate-v2 always generate at least 1 page.
- [crouton PR #3534] Fix horizontal scroll direction for xiwi
- xiwi apps scroll horizontally in the opposite direction as ChromeOS. This just reverses the direction via xmodmap and makes scrolling consistent across xiwi and ChromeOS.
- [crouton PR #3531] Use Downloads folder of the user who launched the chroot
- For multiple logins, this uses the
/home/chronos/Local Stateto determine which ~/Downloads folder should be mapped in the chroot, i.e. that of the user who started the chroot.
pTOTP PR #5] SHA256 for pTOTP (AWS 64 char keys)
- Added code to allow Pebble Authenticator to accept 64-character secrets such as those in use by Amazon Web Services MFA. When the secret is 48 characters or less, the original sha1 is used; otherwise sha256.