Some contributions to opensource projects on GitHub, as of 2018-10-24 03:29:41 +0800:
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #79] Incorporate frontmatter defaults, support :basename etc.
- This patch takes into account the site frontmatter defaults applicable to a page, e.g. path and
pagesscope. It also replaces placeholders supported by pages (i.e.
:output_ext) in the default permalink.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #78] Support Jekyll link tag / fix relative_path
- This adds support for Jekyll’s link tag by using the original
namefor the first pagination page, based on the relative_path code. Fixes #77
- [jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #75] Feature: Introductory text for autopages, etc.
- This implements an “intro” feature as discussed in #58.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #73] AND/OR filters for tags, categories, and locales
- This adds
paginationoptions for filtering tags/categories using
any(or). See #63.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #72] Update examples
- This updates the examples to make categories and tags with spaces work, removes deprecation warnings, and fixes some minor bugs/typos.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #71] Check for nil strings during sort
- This just moves the check for nils before comparing strings during sort, e.g.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #70] Add special_characters option to autopages tags, cats, and colls
- This adds a
autopagesto allow the use of spaces and other characters in tags, etc. Basically, if specified, this just omits the slugify step. See #20
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #69] AutoPages support for tags/categories created by other generators
- This allows pagination of tags and categories created by other generators. See #59
jekyll PR #6651] Add Tweetsert, Stickyposts, Paginate::Content
- This adds my plugins to the list:
hook.io PR #303] Update Docker
- This updates the Docker configuration to work with the current
master, and adds/updates supporting scripts. It also improves Docker caching so it doesn’t rebuild the
npmpackages unless a new module is added.
- [emoji-for-jekyll PR #12] Emojify excerpts
- This patch also processes emojis included in excerpts in the home page.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #55] Check for nils, convert to DateTime before comparing
- This compares
Date(YYYY-MM-DD only) and
Timefields by doing a
to_datetimefirst (if possible) so the comparison doesn’t fail for custom sort date fields. It also checks for
nils since comparing it to e.g. a
Timewould also fail.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #54] Feature: sticky posts
- This adds a
sticky_firstoption which makes posts tagged
sticky: trueappear before all other posts. Within the set of sticky posts, the sort order specified by the user (e.g. reversed, based on other fields, etc.) is still retained.
jekyll-paginate-v2 PR #53] Generate at least one page, issue #52
- In cases where there are no posts (fresh site) or all the posts are hidden, no
index.htmlis generated at the document root, leading to 404 errors from many/most hosting providers. This patch makes paginate-v2 always generate at least 1 page.
- [crouton PR #3534] Fix horizontal scroll direction for xiwi
- xiwi apps scroll horizontally in the opposite direction as ChromeOS. This just reverses the direction via xmodmap and makes scrolling consistent across xiwi and ChromeOS.
- [crouton PR #3531] Use Downloads folder of the user who launched the chroot
- For multiple logins, this uses the
/home/chronos/Local Stateto determine which ~/Downloads folder should be mapped in the chroot, i.e. that of the user who started the chroot.
pTOTP PR #5] SHA256 for pTOTP (AWS 64 char keys)
- Added code to allow Pebble Authenticator to accept 64-character secrets such as those in use by Amazon Web Services MFA. When the secret is 48 characters or less, the original sha1 is used; otherwise sha256.